Insurance Quality

I paid for the two week womans tour to Morocco.Our tour guide took us to a lamp store.

She said they were the best for a quality Moroccan Style Lamp. We took her word and bought two lamps and spent 1100. US cash. It was ship badly damaged.

I called and emailed all parties involved for the past 1 year. They promised to send me 200. US dollars to help pay for the repair. I never received the money after contacting all parties repeatedly.

Do not I repeat do not buy anything from Morocco on the Indus Travels that is over 50.

US dollars it is a scam.They are in cahoots with the shop owners steeling money from travelers.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Indus Travels. The most disappointing about morrocan lamps at Indus Travels was customer service for my refund and treatment i received Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Indus Travels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Indus Travels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Indus Travels?

Comments