Had a MAJOR problem getting answers from Lavina, some emails were never answered, very poor response from Mexitours when I wanted info as to when the group meets (got 3 different answers), left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing, asked how many in the tour, said 6 (it was 13), asked if it was bilingual- said no - it was.Leader had never led a bilingual tour - FUN!.

In final documents (3 weeks prior to departure) I found out the tour was bilingual-would never have booked!!Unless you want a very frustrating tour I suggest you spend your money with a reliable, upfront company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Indus Travels. The most disappointing about tour at Indus Travels was felt uneasy throughout tour Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Indus Travels.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Indus Travels to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Indus Travels?

Comments

I have used Indus for Vietnam, Africa, Egypt and Peru.On our last trip we just finished April 1/2016 our original agent Tracy Kelvin was wonderful at paying attention to details and answering our questions.

2 months before our departure I learned she had left the company and no one was in contact with us as far who was taking over our account. It too many phone calls and emails to finally get a responds. They do not have a customer rep to handle booked clients so go fish to find out who is looking after you. I ended up with Karen Samuel and was always phoning her to return my emails.

It was as if they did not want our business.

In India we ran into a problem and sent Karen a email and got no responds.I will never use them again as I feel there service has gone downhill.

I am dealing with the same rep and am having the same problems with her. She doenot return emails doesnot send info as promised

First experience with a tour group.Traveled with others that have used other agencies and said this was the worst.

Our Bali excursions were only to tourist traps to spend on over priced tour bus items.

We had to book additional tours ourselves to see the beauty of Bali and not just locations where the tour agency got kick backs.Definitely will not use Indus again.

to Anonymous #1230267

thank you for your info, we were about to book trip

to Singapore & Bali, now we changed our minds.

We will look service somewhere.